DC15 Total Clean
The Ball™ Twists and turns like no other vacuum cleaner. Ordinary uprights can be heavy, unwieldy and difficult to steer. The Dyson DC15 Total Clean upright vacuum steers smoothly with a turn of the wrist. The Total Clean Ball works differently from traditional uprights, by replacing conventional wheels with a ball. Because the ball can tilt and pivot, a simple turn of the wrist allows you to maneuver around furniture and obstacles to get those hard to reach areas with less effort. The Ball™ feature Dyson’s powerful advanced Root8Cyclone™ technology, which means it never loses suction. Its Telescope Reach™ allows you to effortlessly clean stairs, curtains, ceilings, and hard to reach areas, while its wide channels provide easy pick up for large debris. This Dyson DC15 Total Clean vacuum cleaner is approved for allergy sufferers, and contains a Lifetime HEPA filter or cleaner expelled air.
There are no additional costs to own a Dyson DC15 Total Clean vacuum; there are no bags or filters to buy...Ever!
- The Ball™ Zigzags around furniture to clean with less effort.
- Mini Turbine Head: removes pet hair from upholstery, stairs and the car.
- Mattress Tool: Removes dirt and dust mites from mattresses and upholstery. Wide head and lightweight design for easy cleaning.
- Stiff Bristle Brush: Stiff bristles remove ground-in and stubborn dirt.
- Telescope Reach™ No awkward parts to assemble for high-reach cleaning.
- Root Cyclone™ technology Advanced Dyson cyclone technology. The Animal cleaner head Glides into awkward spaces that are usually missed.
- Large debris pickup: Wide channel picks up large debris that others can leave behind.
- Great On Hard Surfaces - Multiple setting make this an excellent hardwood floor vacuum
- Hygienic and quick to empty No need to touch the dirt, dust or debris - just push the button.
- Instant stair cleaning Wand expands 17 ft. at the touch of a button.
- Approved for allergy sufferers Approved for allergy sufferers by the British Allergy Foundation
- Lifetime HEPA filter Lifetime HEPA filtration for cleaner expelled air.
- five year warranty Dyson toll free help line. 7 Days a week.
- No extra costs, no bags or filters to buy - The lifetime pre-motor filter removes particles down to 0.1 micron and is washable. The post-motor electrostatic filter traps harmful carbon emissions from the motor. This filter never needs replacing.
- Clear Bin™ This has 4 clear advantages:
- You can see how well the Dyson works
- There are no bags to buy
- You can always tell when it's full
- It is easy to empty
- Motorized brush bar The DC15 has a direct drive motorized brush bar. This improves pick-up on carpets by sweeping the dirt, dust and fibers trapped in the carpet pile into the constant Dyson airflow, without the need for belts.
- High velocity airflow tools The intake nozzles of the DC15 tools direct high velocity airflow down into the carpet pile. This has two main advantages:
- You pick up more because the directional force of the air agitates and dislodges dust
- The airflow is continuous even when vacuuming curtains or upholstery preventing them from becoming stuck to the cleaner
Dimensions: 44.09 x 13.66 x 15.55 inches
Weight with Attachments: 19.95 lbs.
Suction power: (airwatts) 220 air watts (constant)
Air Flow Rate: 53 cu. ft./min
Motor wattage: 10 Amps. The power of a vacuum cleaner is best measured in air watts (suction power). Motor wattage simply tells you how much electricity a cleaner uses.
Bin capacity: 0.71 Gallons
Cord length: 37 ft.
Maximum reach: 51 ft.